Hopefully, we’ll get more prospective buyers and/or a sale However, after the first month, FSBO interests wane.
In anticipation of needing some help, I asked for help in an open invitation. This led to discussion with the main realty companies in Tucson and their quick response. I spent all day talking with each of the companies. I explained that I didn’t have the resources to do the work required and I was now ready for some professional assistance and real team support.
After, the calls and texts poured in. By the end of the day, 8 Broker Tours were scheduled with the the first kickoff October 13th.
Paulina Cortes-De Lorenzo and I are really ready and anxious to move on and downsize to SaddleBrooke 🚚👩🏻🐶
My home page is an overview of my For Sale By Owner. This blog will post any questions, comments, suggestions and Open House showings.
As a result of the Pandemic, I'll be holding an Open House for any/all realtors interested in showing our home. I am now soliciting Luxury Home Realtors on an individual basis. My schedule of Broker Open House showings will begin after October 31st in accordance with their schedule. Call me (518-364-3256) or email me (email@example.com) for your appointment.
Broker Tours have been scheduled, and they begin now. I've be evaluating and selecting the person to select by October 19th.
Preliminary discussions were held yesterday with each of the realtors to discuss my webpage and our FSBO listing on Zillow. And, the individual home tours and discussions begin today
Requesting written summary and proposal by each candidate after home tour.
1. Number of sold homes in $2 million category View current sales
2. Company Background and competitive strengths in Tucson Market
3. Marketing plan (contacts, calls, photos, ads, flyer, virtual tour, 3 D presentation, prospective buyer showings, etc)
4. Assessment of home and Home rank (1-10) and recommendations
5. List Price Opinion
6. CMA’s and Proposal (commissions)
7. Pre-Qual/Proof of Funds - Prospect
8. Projected volume of monthly calls, emails and home showings
9. TAR MLS
10. Buyer Assistance (financing, inspections, etc)
11. Title Company and Closing
The last of the 8 Broker Tours is now scheduled for Monday, October 19th. However there are 2 additional realtors yet to schedule their tour date.
Broker (realtor) selection will be finished by October 19th, and we plan to be "listed" by November 1st.
We're also involved in son John's real estate Flips. By way of an introduction, checkout our video .. we were all out looking at the real estate projects underway .. fun times!